Education Consultancy and Training
TEACHING AND LEARNING TRANSFORMATION
The Tablet Academy is an independent organisation created to support educational institutions in transforming teaching and learning through the integration of new and existing technologies.Through high-level consultancy and training services our team of fully qualified educators support over 700 schools and train over 12,000 teachers a year.
- Strategic Consultancy & Digital Skills Audits.
- Professional Development, Online Training Platform & Accredited Training.
- Student Enrichment Workshops & The Duke of York iDEA accredited programmes
- Curriculum Development & Project Based Learning
- Annual Support Packages.
- Online Safety Support Services.
- The STEM Festival has shown the class the value of applying scientific and mathematical knowledge, combined with use of technologies, in a real-life context. The class became more aware of the need to work as a team, and the benefits of effective teamwork were clearly highlighted. The experience has been superb, truly valuable learning
Eve McNeil, Beverley Minster Primary School
- Tablet Academy are truly committed to raising the standard for, and of, technology in schools. Their STEM and Computing Festivals have provided me with an effective and hassle-free method of reaching out to local schools and helped raise the reputation of my school whilst at the same time encouraging children and staff to engage with technology in an enjoyable way. Many schools speak highly to me about Tablet Academy INSET training, and the support and advice they offer is excellent. In a world of competing technological interests, they are an invaluable and reliable partner for any school.
David Horton, ICT Subject Adviser, IAPS
- We have been working with Tablet Academy for several years and this relationship is now an integral part of our Education solutions. We have various strategic projects such as teacher training and peer learning running alongside our core education hardware solutions (www.HPforEducation.com). The evangelism events they run for us focus on particular themes such as gamification or simply, as agnostic educators with a passion to enable better learning, lending their support to our valued customers. Our market leading solutions are making a positive impact in the classroom and when complemented by Tablet Academy teacher training truly enables the technology to change the way teachers teach and students learn.
Kenneth Fyfe, Mid-Market & Education Sales Manager , HP