Earn credit to spend with Tablet Academy by using our free Tech Recycling Service.
Through the new Tablet Academy’s Recycling Service, we can collect, wipe, and recycle to full EU GDPR compliance your old school devices free of charge. You can claim back any residual value these devices may have as TA Credit which can be redeemed against any of our services or products in our STEM Shop (Robots etc.).
Tablet Academy are proud to provide this free recycling service which not only eliminates the hassle of you having to dispose of old technology yourself, but also helps the environment and reduces your carbon footprint, but also give you the opportunity of saving money. To ensure security we wipe any leftover data on your recycled technology in full accordance with current GDPR regulations.
Claim the residual value of your recycled technology as TA credits and redeem them against any Tablet Academy service or our STEM Shop products. The service is free, fair, safe, and hassle free.
A minimum of 10 items are required to use this service.
Why Recycle with Tablet Academy?
There has never been a more crucial time to change the way we dispose of our old school technology. Managing the deletion of personal and company data safely, and reducing your carbon footprint and landfill, are all important practices when disposing of old equipment from our institutions
We provide you with all the necessary documentation to prove you have correctly disposed of your equipment in full compliance with GDPR guidelines.
REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT
How does it work?
1. Use the form below, or send an email to email@example.com, providing us with a list of the equipment you wish to recycle with us.
2. We will reply with an initial residual valuation quotation.
3. If you agree to the initial valuation we will collect the equipment from a designated location free of charge.
4. Once the equipment arrives at our processing facility, we assess the condition of it and provide an updated valuation (if necessary).
5. If you agree with this final valuation, the credit to redeem against TA services or STEM Shop products will be confirmed.
6. We then recycle all the equipment and provide you with the necessary GDPR compliant disposal paperwork.
7. When you wish to redeem your credit we liaise with you to identify which services or shop products you wish to redeem your credit against and they are delivered.
8. The services or products are delivered.
Examples of Recycling Values
*These are example prices and are subject to change
2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet
Grade A: £36.50
Grade B: £31.00
Grade C: £21.00
32GB, Wifi Only
Grade A: £42.50
Grade B: £36.50
Grade C: £27.75
Apple iMac 21.5”
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Grade A: £81.00
Grade B: £68.50
Grade C: £53.00
Intel Core i5
4Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD,
Grade A: £25.00
Grade B: £21.00
Grade C: £17.50
Redeeming your TA Credits
Select services for your leaders, educators and students, or choose from a range of STEM products including VR kits, classroom accessories and robotic sets.
Impartial advice for Senior Leaders designed to improve student outcomes, reduce staff workload and achieve financial savings.
Through change management and consultancy services we help to bridge the gap between the technology industry and education.
Our trainers are fully qualified and experienced educators who can relate to the daily challenges faced by teachers.
Hands-on training can be delivered as face-to-face workshops or facilitated remotely whilst retaining the benefits of a practical session.
A range of STEM workshops delivered by experienced educators to enrich the curriculum for learners aged between 9-16.
Often funded by industry partners our flexible activities are delivered as half-day or full-day on-site bookings for 30 - 120 students.
The SPRK+ Power Pack™ lets you charge, store, and carry SPRK+ robots by the dozen. Built with an integrated cooling system, your robots can charge safely all from one place.
Dash is a real robot, charged and ready to play out of the box. Responding to your voice, navigating objects, dancing, and singing. Use Wonder, Blockly, and other apps to create new behaviors for Dash.