- Wireless connectivity: Thanks to the new WiFi connection the 3D printing process can be controlled and manage wirelessly. With the help of the CraftApp application users can start and stop the printing process, control the heat settings, the fans and the light.
- Printing Accuracy: Thanks to its 100 micron/layer resolution, CraftBot provides a very high printing quality.
- Printing Size: Small from the outside, but huge inside – CraftBot has an impressive built volume of 250 x 200 x 200mm (approx. 10” x 8” x 8”)
- Color LCD Touchscreen: CraftBot has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
- Constant Control: Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
- Heatable & Removable Build Platform: Heating prevents warping and sticking. Removable build platform is easier to clean.
- USB Connection: Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
- Direct Pendrive Information Load: Easiest way to upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot’s memory. In the box you will find a pendrive with samples so you can immediately test your device.
- CraftWare: Our universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
- Glass build plate:
FLATNESS: Print beds need to be flat throughout printing to avoid running into errors. Glass has a high modulus of elasticity and is thermally stable. Therefore, it remains flat and will ensure the bed’s leveling remains consistent throughout.
SMOOTH FINISH: Most of the user want the bottom of their prints to be as soft as possible; glass guarantees such a finish, giving a mirror-like, glossy base that cannot be achieved by most bed surfaces.
THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: There are instances where the build platform needs to be heated to prevent warping and to improve print quality. thermal conductivity means you have a thermally stable platform that will not be affected by sudden rises or drops in temperature.
DURABILITY: Durable glass like tempered glass will not easily shatter or crack when exposed to high strains because it is manufactured to be more tolerant.
SCRATCH RESISTANCE: Beds like acrylic can easily get scratched and become a nuisance when printing. However, tempered glass tends to be scratch resistant and is not susceptible to abrasive or chemical damage.
- All metal hotend:
LESS FILAMENT JAM: Fewer parts and connection points make jams less likely and much easier to clear.
BETTER PRINTING QUALITY: Thanks to the attribution of the all metal the CraftBot is able to print in better quality and making it perfect to use with more special filaments as well. Like wood and brass filaments.
IMPROVED COOLING SYSTEM: All-metal hotends have active cooling in order to isolate the melt zone. A smaller, more controlled melt zone provides cleaner retractions and less oozing for better print quality.
Whats in the box
1 x CraftBot Plus Upgraded printer with All metal hotend and glass build plate
1 x Roll of filament
|Printing technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Build volume:||25x20x20 cm|
|Layer resolution:||100 micron (ultra) 200 micron (high) 300 micron (medium)|
|Position precision:||X,Y: 4 micron Z: 2 micron|
|Filament diameter:||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle diameter:||0.4 mm|
|Print speed:||50-200 mm/s|
|Connectivity:||USB cable, USB pendrive, WiFi|
|Supports:||Windows 7 and above|