Terms & Conditions
TABLET ACADEMY OBLIGATIONS
The Tablet Academy will provide a responsive support and staff training service to meet the ongoing strategic development needs and other requirements of the client. Contracted services will:
- Be of high quality and value for money.
- Be sufficiently flexible to meet the individual needs of the client.
Our customer support will be measured against the following criteria:
- Written response within 10 working days to correspondence sent by post.
- Emails replied to within 3 working days of receipt.
- Telephone calls returned within 1 working day.
Where possible, the client has the following obligations:
- Ensure Tablet Academy have the correct contact details and delivery address when booking any of our services.
- Provide Tablet Academy with at least 10 working days' notice when booking a service.
- Notify Tablet Academy at least 3 working days in advance of any cancellation as late cancellation may incur charges relating to any preparation work completed or other expenses incurred.
- The individual communicating with Tablet Academy on behalf of the Client has the authority to book services on the Client's behalf.
- Settlement of invoices be made within net 30 days of receipt.
- If a purchase order is required for Tablet Academy to invoice against, this must be provided in advance of the commencement of any services.
Bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- Dates for delivery of service sessions are subject to availability.
- The client will be provided with a Principal Consultant as a primary contact. To speak with someone else within the organisation, call 01952 567450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A half-day or full-day session grants the client the exclusive use of one Tablet Academy Consultant or Trainer. If additional Trainers are required these will be classed as additional sessions and financially managed accordingly.
- If the Trainer/Consultant assigned as the lead contact for a booking is not available on the date of delivery, Tablet Academy will endeavor to provide an alternative member of staff or reschedule the session delivery for an alternative date.
- Tablet Academy reserve the right to withhold any future services if payment is not received within net 30 days of invoicing.
- Pricing listed throughout this website is inclusive of any travel expenses and accommodation required if necessary due to distance traveled.
"Working Day" is 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public Holidays.
"Client" is defined as the institution or company directly receiving, or commissioning Tablet Academy to deliver a service.
"Half-Day" is defined as a maximum of 4 hours on-site, with up to 3 hours delivery.
"Full-Day" is defined as a maximum of 8 hours on-site, with up to 6.5 hours delivery which may include a twilight session if requested.
- Tablet Academy reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for any prize competitions and other offers we may run.
- By booking a service, the client is entering into a legally binding contract with Tablet Academy that shall be governed by the laws of England. Any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- "Tablet Academy" is a registered trade name of The Tablet Academy Ltd, a company registered in England with registration number 0824411 and VAT number GB154 3110 50.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions last updated: 31st October 2018.